Sunday, April 29, 2007

To a place?

Genesis 12:1&4
Now the Lord said to Abram, "Go forth from your country, and from your relatives and from your fathers house, to a land which I will show you"...So Abram went forth as the Lord had spoken to him.


This is the place where we are. Today we told our students that we are going to pursue this dream of speaking. It was not quite the time table that we were looking for but God's ways are not our ways. He determines our steps.

We will serve in our current position until the end of July and then the next couple will take over.

There are a lot of questions that we do not have answers to. It is scary yet it is exciting. I love exciting. I love adventures and this is sure to be one. There is a fight raging in the pit of my stomach over fear and faith.

At this point we are seeking a position with a student organization. We will see where God leads us. If you are a student organization and you want us by all means let us know. If it were only that easy.

This blog was created for this specific journey. To all my blog friends...I know that this is not the funny stuff you are looking for...sorry. I will be back with hopefully funny stuff later.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Debra, I will be praying for y'all! God is going to demonstrate His great faithfulness.

Anonymous said...

i agree - i love the exciting stuff. life with Him is an adventure. i'm praying for you too. if He wants it to be "that easy," then it will. or maybe the waiting and wondering is just part of the ride. much love to you.