Saturday, February 17, 2007

Stretching

Faith that believes it will see, will keep us from becoming discouraged.


Tears are running down my cheeks as my fingers are typing these words. Discouraged. I have let myself become discouraged. This is a testing period in our life and in this moment realization has hit. Confession. Lord I am here and I am discouraged. I sit here without the courage of your faith. I decided to leave it somewhere in a weak moment, or several weak moments. Your word hit me hard today. Thank you for speaking truth to my heart.

Your strength is made perfect in my weakness. I welcome you to come in and take over. You know my inmost desires and thoughts. May you increase my faith. I so want to please you. I want to believe with every ounce of my being.

I can feel your hand stretching me past the point of comfort. Still, I will follow you. I desire you. I would love to know where you are leading me. In someways, it feels, as if my heart is already there. Preparation. Time. Waiting.

LOVE.

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

this could have been typed by me.

thank you.