Wednesday, October 04, 2006

calling away.

So it is weird...the feeling...your heart turning to something new. I can feel it. I know it is God. The time is coming and the preparations have begun. I don't know how or when. I would like to know the answer to both of those questions but for now he just wants us to follow by faith. So we begin to prepare ourselves for what lay ahead. The dreams that he has placed in our hearts seem too unreal to even hope for. I guess that sets the perfect stage for him to work his wonders. How I desire to live a great adventure with my savior. I will keep you posted on the journey and where it leads. I know that we will need encouragment along the way. Here we stand at the beginning of this road to a place we cannot even imagine.

as we begin this journey I ask that we would not take one step that you have not made ready. keep us close to you in all that we do and everywhere that we go. direct us and illuminate the path...give us ears to hear you and eyes to see you. I beg for your protection and provision.

following you...

debra

No comments: