Tuesday, October 10, 2006

so very tired...

Okay so since my first post things have been crazy around our home. I guess that is how it goes anyway...right?

My husband has been laid up for a week due to back problems. He was not able to walk without assistance. I just want you to guess who his 'assistance' was. Needless to say I have been the driver to the doctor...the maid...the sock and shoe putter onner (yes i decided to make that term up.)

It seemed to us like this week was going to be a fresh start of preparations for our 'vision'...then the back problem happened. Something always happens and there is always a lesson to be learned. What did we learn this week? Determination! At some point you just have to decide no matter what to get up and move. Even when moving hurts like crazy. I watched my husband take great thought in each step that he made and as he reached out with the movement I was right there with him...isn't that how life is suppose to be? For a week we literally lived that out.

He is back at work now and feeling much better. I am very thankful for that.

We are still ready to follow God in whatever way he leads...as for last week...a good lesson was learned.

No comments: