Sunday, December 17, 2006

a time for rest

Sunday a day of rest?

For us Sunday is the busiest day of the week. We both teach Sunday morning core group and then love to participate in our church's worship service. After services we went to lunch at Abuelo's for our youth staff Christmas lunch. It was a great time and amazing food. My kiddos however were acting nutty the entire time. We went home for a brief hour and tried to rest and relax. Soon enough we were off to church for a sno-lift meeting which Ernest was in charge of. The kids also performed in the kid's Christmas show tonight. I will post a few pics from that. We are now home and trying to wind down from such an active day. Sometimes winding down is the hardest thing to do.

All the rambling to say this...

The kids did a great job. Carly was the part of Mary. She took one of her cabbage patch dolls and swaddled him up and he became baby Jesus. After practice last night she even took him to Long John Silver's and introduced people to Jesus. You should have seen the looks that she got. Colton did wonderful singing and dancing. It was evident that he was having a good time. I really enjoyed watching them tonight. God ministered to my heart but that will be for another blog when my mind is more centered.

Happy Sunday...enjoy!





i love this woman...mary harness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see some B&W effects that I recognize!

Karina said...

YOur little boy so has your smile! I love that you have a blog that I can check and see pics, its great! Its amazing watching our children grow......