Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away, I have bored kids here today.


I sing a new song today. What we successfully had dug out is now a pool of mud. Why is it when we have a project to do...it rains? It only rains here like two times a year. Yes, I am exaggerating.

The sun is out today. yeah. The kids were happy to be able to plant the veggies. Wrong. The water has subsided but now we have mud where our garden is soon, or not so soon, to be. They have been so eager to get out there and work especially with shovels. Today was going to be that day. I thought what the harm let them shovel the mud around. After leaving them to do that I went into the garage to sand the table. When I returned to check on them this (the pictures)is what I found. Mud fight. They were literally rolling around in the mud. Having the greatest time, of course.

The question of the day, what will they enjoy more...a garden...or a mud pit? I will let you decide for yourself.

No comments: