Monday, March 19, 2007

Shoe Talk


Jamie I followed your lead. Here are my favorite shoes. I wear them more than any other pair I own. This is a photo tag from Adventures in Babywearing...so tag you are it.

I had to think long and hard about what shoes I wanted to post. These are my all around favorites, but truly, it is hard to choose just one pair. We-are-talking-shoes-here-ladies....

I am going to ask my mother-in-law what shoes are her favorite. If you are reading this comment your answer please. I am so curious which ones would hold the honor out of your numerous collection.

Have an amazing day. I am off to study and memorize.

10 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Oh my goodness those are cute!!

Monkey Giggles said...

I like these. they look comfy.

Anonymous said...

SO cute and they look comfy too! I have a pair of sketchers just like it. Uh, except mine make my feet stink!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am loving them! You must post what they are- I am curious!!

Steph

debra parker said...

Tell my secret???...why not?...

They are New Boundaries from Wal-Mart. I think I paid $10-$12 for them. Peanut Butter and Jelly boats maybe you should get some of these...they are not feet stinkers.

Give Joy Calendar said...

Oh! Those are really cute.

Jennwith4 said...

Those are cute!

Andrea said...

You are so sweet. Why can't we live closer together?
Thank you for the prayers and encouragement as it was everything and more than I needed at the very moment.
What a blessing to find you again!

I am thrilled your adoption papers were approved. How exciting. I cannot wait until the day we are given that opportunity. Until than I cannot wait to live the excitement through you......I will pray that you will lead to the exact son or daughter that was created to be in your family.

debra parker said...

Andrea, our adoption papers were not approved yet,we just found out that we meet the countries qualifications. They are now sending us the info. packet in the mail. We are still in the first stages of this process. Thanks for the prayers about it.

Michelle said...

Those are really cute!