Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Funny Grins in the Midst of Pain

I am here. I do not really feel like me. Today has been packed with the treatment of drugs. Valium, Vicodin, and Penicillin have been taking over my brain. A throbbing pain has been present in my right bottom back tooth and today was the day. Root canal. Can I say pain. Let's just say that I do not like the feelings of the drugs. Ouch. Sorry some shooting pain just arrived and then fled. Thank God for the fleeing of pain.

My family is at church. I wanted to be there for our students tonight. I could barely walk when they left so I don't think I would have been much help.

Yesterday when I went in for my initial appointment they were laughing at me. Evidently on my chart I wrote that when my pain is intense is shoots to my right ear....except I wrote R ear. They thought I was explaining a shooting pain from my tooth to my rear. Oh My. I am out of sorts but that even made me laugh.

I feel the need to insert this now...*If this is not making much sense let's just chalk it up to the drugs*

I will let you all go on to the next blog. I will stay here with dizzy eyes and re runs of Everybody Loves Raymond. Ohhh...maybe a good time for DVR'd shows.

Let the loopiness continue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not going to lie, i wish i was there to sit and watch your loopiness. i'm sure i'd get a few good laughs in. :) :)

hope you feel better, friend!