Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Clap Offering

Peace.

Overwhelming Love.

Fun in the waiting.

Anticipation.

All-knowing God.

Laughter and Tears.


I praise you Father. I praise you. You are in complete know of what our tomorrow holds. I sit in awe of you and the joy in which you work. I am almost giddy over the way that you are choosing to write this story. We are free falling with the peace that you are the cushion to which we will land. We are crazy over you. I would have it no other way. So many are worried on our behalf but today Lord we choose to believe. We believe you to be HUGE. We trust in you against all the our own "safe" knowledge.

You deserve more than my words. You have captured my heart.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE the new blog look! And I choose to believe with you as well - that He will not forsake the work of His hands!

Believe BIG girlfriend. He is so much more than we could ever imagine.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh, I love that place! I am so happy for you Debra, sincerely! I feel a special connection (for lack of a better word) with you because you were my first blogging buddy! I am so thankful that God has you, but more so that you know it! Hugs to you!

jen said...

joining in the clap offering :) I love the new page, it's gorgeous! God has so much for you girl, and He loves you soooo BIG! I bet He sends you some clapping praise too! :)