Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still Camping

We are still at camp. This week we are at Letourneou University in Longview, Texas. It is a small intimate camp this week (only 250 campers).

God is good. I love the fact that I have been in deep worship for 2 weeks. I love it. I would not trade it for the world.

I just thought I would let you know where we were. Once again no real computer access in our rooms so I will check on you guys soon.

Tune in @ 7 cst and worship with us. Click here to visit the site then click on live stream during service times. Let me know if you check it out.

4 comments:

jen said...

cute cute pictures! We'll miss the worship tonight but will check in tomorrow. What a blast! Love you and miss you girl!

Unknown said...

Hi Debra! For whatever reason my media player keeps saying there is an error so I can not log onto your live stream. I was totally jazzed, but it's all good! Glad you are having an incredible time at His feet! <3

Shelly said...

Ohh...totally past the 7 pm time frame now that I'm getting to check the blog. But I hope the evening was great! Enjoy worshiping Him for who He is....so worthy!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Hey there - have not stopped by in a few and wanted to say hey. Have a great time camping, etc...

You are so blessed , that is for sure!!

Have a great day.

Leigh