Saturday, November 18, 2006

family pictures

So we played around this morning and attempted family pics. Caleb we needed you around to shoot these for us. I am going to pick one of these for Christmas cards. I haven't decided which one yet so if you have some input let me know. I took them to wal-mart and printed some in each one the top of Ernest's head was chopped off. Does anyone know if there is something I can do to change that? I guess it just automatically cropped them.






















this one shows the true spirit of our family!

2 comments:

*~Annette~* said...

YEs... the last one is SOOOOO you.

Karina said...

OK I like 1, 2 and 4. The first one is great, the 2 one is cute, with her smiling up at you, but you cant see her face really, and the 4 one, is cute too. Cute, so are yall a bunch of goof balls???