Thursday, November 09, 2006

Halloween 06

We had so much fun this Halloween season. We of course were so busy with Judgement house. We did that for four nights. The kids had a great time at our fall festival. On Halloween night I stayed home from Judgement house and took the kids trick-or-treating in our neighborhood...they had such a great time. It was so cold that night but the kids did not care! Here are some pics of that week in our life.



me and my sweet girl (with a scared face)



This is us at Judgement House



the kids trick-or-treating in the neighborhood


our very own Lance Berkman


in full view


our very own pop star



another one of lance


she loved this microphone!


he made his daddy so proud!



i love this little man


they have my heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debra...the kids are getting so big!!!! That was the most perfect costume for Ms. Carly and Colton is starting to look like a little man. Time really does fly when you are having fun. I will be in town for Thanksgiving (for a little while) and then again for Christmas, I will have to come see you guys!!!!!!!