Thursday, February 15, 2007

Daddy & Daughter Dance




The girl was excited from the moment she woke up this morning. She walked straight in from school with complete intentions to bathe and primp for the whole afternoon. What fun we had. I am telling you I love that child beyond my own knowledge. To those of you that read yesterday's post...Thank you for letting me vent. It was just one of those days. I am so pleased that I was chosen to be this little girl's mom.

**Update**
I had to come and add this. They walked in the house from the party happy as ever. The sweet girl is now laying in her bed crying. Seriously. Why? She doesn't want this night to end. (she is so much like me) She said that she had the time of her life and danced her little heart out. My husband even did the marcarana in public. She is full tonight, Full of love. My little girl lived out her princess dreams tonight. The first of many to come.

To my Heavenly Father...thank you for the joy of this night. I am ever enthralled by you.

1 comment:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

How sweet and beautiful she is! I'm so glad she had the time of her life. What a wonderful memory for you all.