Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

I just wanted to take a moment to write about my beautiful wife. She is my everything. I truly fall more and more in love with her every day! Through the years we have had our battles and our hard times but God has seen us through them and I believe that no matter how much I would NEVER want to experience those times again, we were made stronger because of them. There is absolutely no other way I would want to journey through life than with her! So wife, love of my life and mother of my children, here's to you. I love you!

1 comment:

debra parker said...

Husband...I love you too!

You surprised me. Thank you for the card and flowers this morning. I will be ready to meet you at 11:30. I am a little curious as to what we are doing? I love that!

I am blessed to be your wife. Whatever, whenever, however, one thing I know is that we will be together...