Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Why do these interest me?

You think you know me?

Compliments of Jamie

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Movie Theater box office worker
2. Administrative Clerk
3. Chiropractic Assistant
4. Teacher Aide

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. Hope Floats
6. While you were sleeping
7. Beyond the Gates of Splendor (Documentary)
8. Ever After

*Honestly I am not a over and over movie watcher

Four places you have lived:
9. Abilene, Texas
10. Springfield, Missouri
11. New Caney, Texas
12. Humble, Texas

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. New Braunsfels
14. Possum Kingdom Lake (that still makes me laugh)
15. Los Angelas, California
16. Cozumel, Progresso (Cruise)

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Avocados
18. Potatoes
19. Abuelos chicken enchilada
20. Olive Garden's Chicken Fettucinie

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. Vacation
22. On a great quite beach
23. Laying in a hammock
24. Listening to the soothing water and my children's laughter



Copy and paste on your own blog. Delete my answers and insert your own. Have fun!

No comments: