Friday, November 03, 2006

How could this be coincidence?



Really...could this be some kind of coinsidence???

A miracle is about to happen.

If you live in Abilene and know me you know that I am without a car at this moment. My car has been broke down for a couple of months. Ever since we came back from camp this summer my car has been giving us problems. Let me also say that this car has been a great blessing to us over the years. We have had it since we moved to BBC in 98 so needless to say we have just worn it out.

For a while we have been looking at what kind of car to get to replace it and we settled on a Saturn Vue because of price and gas efficiency. I really like them. Well just because I like them does not mean that I can have one...right. I know that God wants me to stay at home and pursue writing so that limits our funds to purchase a new vehicle. We didn't want to get into something that we couldn't handle. Okay...I will try to get to the point.

Yesterday I was shopping at Target and after my second transaction (that is another story) I looked at my receipt and there it was starring back at me. In black bold letters "you could win a 2007 Saturn Vue Green Line"!!! All you have to do is fill out this survey online. What do you think I did as soon as I got home??? It was a weird coincidence since we had been praying about transportation that exact morning and once again bringing to God the fact that at this point we can't afford a new one (like he doesn't know.)

I know that this may seem like a long shot and you may be thinking "Debra this time your dreaming has gone too far..."

I am choosing to believe that this was just for me. How awesome would this be? God is going to provide us a means for transportation if not by this way in some other miraculous way.

He is so good to me!!! I am so in love!

No comments: